Previously, I wrote on discovering my soundtrack with reference to the dust-gathering apocalypse novel.
Today, John August’s playlist post pops up on Reader. A few synapses fire and I think to myself “y’know, I haven’t done that lately”.
Seeing as it was such a good idea the first time around, I thought I’d give it a go. If anyone has any tracks evocative of the British military, savage monsters tearing the place apart, or young women on journeys of self-discovery, drop me a line.
And…just in case you wanted to be me for a day instead of Laurence…
1. Have a strange mash-up of Airplanes and Love The Way You Lie circulating the brain
2. Spend your afternoon hopelessly link-clinking on TV Tropes
3. Maybe go to work for a few hours, or something.
4. Despair at complete lack of writing ability.
5. Tea. Plain old teabags or a posh pot stuffed with leaves…the stuff is manna.
6. Spend hours on “research” instead of actually just tweaking the damn script already.
7. Replace tea with alcohol. Neat.